What are you looking for?
Get help straight from the team at Nestl
Bed Sheets and Pillowcases
- What is the fabric material of pillow shams?
- What are the pillow shams sizes?
- What is the difference between a pillowcase and pillow sham?
- Which are the pillow shams colors?
- How to wash my pillow shams?
- Which are the different types of pillows?
- Would these pillows fit in a standard size pillowcase?
- Can I add more filling to my pillows? Where can I find it?
Duvets and Comforters
- Can they be washed?
- What is the thread count of the duvet covers have?
- Are they waterproof?
- How do you place a duvet cover?
- Why are they consider “pet friendly”?
- What material are they made of?
- What is a duvet cover?
- What are the Duvets cover sizes?
- Which are the different types of reading pillows?
- What are the sizes of the reading pillows?
- What are the available colors for reading pillows?
- Do they have extra pockets?
- How does the neck pillow is attached to the Premium Extra Large Reading Pillow?
- Which is the fabric material of the reading pillows?
- Why do they have that particular smell when unwrapping?
- How to wash my reading pillow?
- Why is important to get a bed skirt?
- What is their fabric material?
- What are the bed skirts measurements?
- What are the drop measurements?
- How to place a bed skirt?
- Does it have split corners?
- Which are the available colors?
- Is this bed skirt washable?